As a Bean Bar Franchisee, you are in business for yourself, but not by yourself.
Bean Bar Franchisees have access to a wealth of experience and all the resources of the Franchisor and the many other Franchisees in the Bean Bar network.
Bean Bar Franchising offers a ready-made brand and reputation for great coffee, great food and great service. It enables you to benefit from the exclusive use of our coffee, The Blend, as well as giving you a set of operating systems, staff training, franchisee support and the big-network buying power. It is well documented that businesses under a franchise format or system have a greater chance of success.
We started looking at different coffee franchises and Bean Bar stood out more than the others. It offered everything we were after.
Franchisee - Bean Bar Hindmarsh Square
There are different franchising options within the Bean Bar network:
A Bean Bar Store Franchisor owns and operates their own store.
We are continually making changes to the way we do business in our overall strategy for success. There is continual refinement and research into supplier relationships, product development, marketing strategies and the relationship between franchisor and franchisee.
Bean Bar is preparing for new store locations throughout Australia. We are currently searching for candidates to own and operate stores.
A Bean Bar Master Franchisor owns a Bean Bar territory. They work independently to identify store locations within their territory, source franchisees to run the stores and provide ongoing support to their franchisees.
Once you have registered your interest using the form below, the Bean Bar Franchise Recruitment Team will phone you for a first contact interview. During this interview, you will receive an informal yet comprehensive introduction to Bean Bar.
Register your Interest
Why Choose Bean Bar?
We asked our Franchisors why they chose Bean Bar. Here's what they told us:
- Buying a Bean Bar store was more affordable than other franchises.
- The ongoing fee structure was very reasonable and also cheaper.
- The training provided was very comprehensive and put our nerves about running a business, and the coffee industry, at ease.
- Our work-home life is amazing. We get to spend so much more time with our son that we would have in our previous jobs.
- I love having the freedom to personalise my store.
- You get a lot of support and guidance. We never feel like we can’t go to head ofﬁce about an issue. They are there for support and that is they give us.